Third, care considerations
1. All kinds of dirt on the ground should be removed in time.
2. It is forbidden to soak the floor in open water. Although some floors use water-proof glue to separate water sources (such as floor drains, water rooms, etc.), long-term soaking in water will seriously affect the life of the floor. Use a water suction machine to dry the sewage in time during the cleaning process.
3. For places with a lot of people and large wear, the maintenance period should be shortened, and the number of waxing passes for high-strength facial wax should be increased.
4. It is forbidden to use hard and rough cleaning utensils (such as steel balls, hundred cleaning cloths, etc.) to prevent sharp objects from colliding with the elastic floor.
5. It is strongly recommended to place cymbal pads at the entrance of public places with high traffic to prevent dirt and sand from being brought into the ground.
Fourth, the maintenance method at different stages:
(I) Cleaning and maintenance after the floor is laid / before use
1. First remove the dust and debris on the floor surface.
2. Use a scrubbing machine to add 3M red abrasive pads or similar products to clean at a low speed (diluted with a powerful general cleaner 1:20 in water and add it to the scrubbing machine) to remove the protective wax, grease, dust and other dirt on the floor surface. Dry the sewage with a water suction machine.
3. Wash with water and blot dry.
4. 1-2 layers of high-strength facial wax.
Detergent: powerful general cleaner, high-strength facial wax
Tools: Ground Grinder, Red Grinding Pad Suction Machine, Wax Mop, Water Press
(2) daily cleaning and maintenance
1. Push dust or vacuum cleaner. (Dust the mop with dust on the mop and push the dust after drying.)
2. Wet mopping. (Use floor cleaning polish to dilute 1:20 with water, mop the floor with a semi-moist mop.) If necessary, you can also use a scrubber and wash & shine low-speed cleaning. Detergent: mop dusting agent floor cleaning polish 上
(3) Regular cleaning and maintenance
1. Push dust or vacuum cleaner.
2. The floor cleaning and polishing agent is diluted 1:20 against water, and mopping or rubbing with a high-speed polishing machine and a red abrasive sheet.
3. 1-2 layers of high-strength facial wax.
4. Can be combined with high-speed polishing machine plus white polishing pad polishing treatment.
Cleaning agent: floor cleaning polish, high-strength facial wax
Tools: dust pusher, ground grinder, red and white grinder, water suction wax wax mop
1. Push dust or vacuum cleaner.
2. Dilute 1:10 with strong dewaxing water and evenly spread it on the ground. Wait for 5-10 minutes, and use a rubbing machine to add red abrasive pads to clean and remove wax at low speed. Use a water suction machine to dry the sewage in time.
3. Wash with water and blot dry until there is no residual detergent left on the floor.
4. 1-2 layers of high-strength facial wax. Cleaning agent: floor cleaning polish, high-strength facial wax
Tools: dust pusher, ground grinder, red and white grinder, water suction machine, wax mop water machine.
(5) Treatment of special dirt
1. Oil stains: For local oil stains, pour the water-based degreaser stock directly on the towel and wipe it; for large areas of oil stains, dilute the Victaulic water-based degreaser by 1:10, and use a scrubber and red abrasive pad to clean at low speed.
2. Black offset printing: spray cleaning cleaning wax with high-speed polishing machine and white polishing pad polishing. For longer offset printing, you can pour the powerful offset removing agent directly on the towel and wipe it.
3. Glue or chewing gum: Pour it on the towel with a professional strong degreaser and wipe it off.
Detergent: Water-based degreaser, spray cleaning and maintenance wax, powerful offset remover for strong offset.