SEVEN POPULAR COLORS OF INTERIOR DESIGN
Recently, “Millennial Pink” has a moment, which is considered as feminine hue traditionally. While some designers consider it abrasive, others consider it warm, inviting and surprisingly versatile.
Here are some suggestions and comments from color experts.
1. Rachel Pink: work effortlessly in energetic youthful spaces, which is suitable for child’s room.
2. Unfussy Beige: mellow and elegant, warm and tender, suitable for living room.
3. Chippendale rosetone: work well in a country, kitchen or a romantic bedroom with dark grey bedding
4. Sugarcane: perfect balance between soft and cool and feels different at different times of the day.
5. Pirouette: easy going, contemporary palette, sophisticated enough for any room.
6. Calamine: perfect for dining room ceiling, it makes everyone skin look gorgeous.
7. Pink Ground: mature, it is wonderful as the background for a sitting room.
Previous: 6 Common Design Mistakes and Some Tips